CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tie-Dye

I was cleaning one day and I got bleach on my hipster grey V-neck.
Sad face.
Thanks to my friend, Modern Day Martha, I decided to tie-dye it with bleach.
Waste not. Want not.
This was the outcome.
Can you believe it used to be grey?
Can you believe rubber bands and bleach will create something so beautiful?
Loves it, and hilarious that I am that into Watchmen in this photo.
Comic nerd.
This was also the day I broke the plane.
Well....just the day the battery died.
I killed it.
A master switch fiasco if you will.
*****
I learned so much that day.
Mistakes equal learning.
CFI thought it was really funny that the propeller was going and my hair was everywhere.
And.
That I was in trouble.
Practically grounded.
He kept taking photos with his phone.
Real funny guy.
I will never forget this day that is for sure.
Me and my Pops being fixer uppers.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ems: Your hair is GORGEOUS! I need me some gorgeousness.

The wind blown hair is rockin....

Rock on.

The shirt is most lovely.

Moriah L. Roberts said...

Great Shirt