CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shopaholic

The next day Brasil wanted to go shopping.
"Everything is so cheap here!"-Brasil
We started the morning with breakfast and coffee.
Lots of coffee for me.
She how excited I am about shopping?
For all of you who think all I do is shop....
Here is the proof that it is one of my least favorite things to do.
Unless it is speed shopping.
I do like that.
Business and breakfast.
I am a multi-tasker.
Tourist alert.
"I am so hungry I might die."-Me.
Yeah, I need to eat a lot more often these days.
Brasil caught onto that concept really quickly.
Me hungry=grumpy pants.
"Thank God the food is here. I was about to die. Seriously."-Me
Three bites in and still grumpy pants.
Oh, and dramatic.
"I want to meet an American husband and spend all of his money."-Brasil.
Okay, that was another Brasilian but the quote could go here.

This is where I parted ways to do homework at the library.
Keep in mind this was at 1400-ish.
I returned when the mall looked like this:

That girl can shop.
I was impressed each day by this skill.

0 comments: