CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Perks.

There was a day when my desk looked this.
Overwhelming.
(I love that calculator.)
Anyway.
It was busy.
Then my Pops said, "Do you want to go on the Piaggio around the pattern for awhile?"
I said, "Okay, but why don't you want to go?"
He responded, "I have done aerobatics above Timpangoes in a P-51. You should go."
What the?
Oh Pops, you and your never ending random (aerobatic!) stories that I have never heard.
I sure will go...in a heartbeat.
-It should also be known that when I was younger that I thought Piaggio's were awes due to scooters, because I was ska like that. Who would have known that years later that I would deal with them in aviation form.-
These three were equally as excited about the journey. Wait. Maybe more excited.
Definitely the best day of their lives.

This is what the runway/pattern looks like from above.
If I was flying I would be worried about flaps and airspeed, but we were in a jet, so who cares.
All I cared about was a sugar free Red Bull.
They are in abundance in this thing
Perfect landing coming right up.

Guess who is lucky to have a flight instructor that is this great?
Me.

Still happy/most excited.



0 comments: