CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Airstream

The next night Brasil and I were in the big city with friends hanging out.
Somehow we ended up at dinner without them.
Then Kathe called.
This is where the night got interesting.
She wanted to know where we were, and what we were doing.
Dinner sounded so fun that she met us.
*****
On a side note, while at dinner I went to the bathroom for five seconds. I came out of the restroom to find some strange girl on my computer.
What the?
We became friends with her and I may or may not have told this stranger outrageous stories.
I thought Kathe might die.
Kathe should really not be surprised by me anymore.
We have known each other too long.
Since the days when she tried to set me up with someone and said, "It is really more of a downgrade for you."
Nice date sale Kathe.
But this is another topic for another day.
*****
Then Kathe was like. Let's stop by my friend's house that is nearby.
That is when we ended up at her friend's not house that is really an Airstream.
How random and incredible is that?
*****
Um, what are we doing? Going in this thing?
Sold.
I am pretty sure this was the moment Brasil decided American are officially strange.

Then after ten minutes of being there I was like, "Hey new friend, your place is rad. Can we see the rest of your Airstream? Oh, it is just a bed? Okay, I will try it"
Brasil thought this was pretty funny.
So she snapped photos like a mad woman.
New favorite picture....in a stranger's bed.
Is that weird?
Look around.
I would live here.
Then Brasil took a pretend nap on the stranger's bed.
Rumor has it those were supposed to be her bedroom eyes.
Friends forever in a palace kind of motor home.
"Guys. I have a really great and dramatic story for you."-Me.
This was the moment when I told the stranger my outrageous dating stories.
He used rope as a belt? How is that not an awesome story?
Oh, it is.
Then we decided to help Brasil get over her guy woes by dressing her up like this.
We went pro in the costume and prop department.
Kathe and I should go into business together doing this for people.
I think we cured her heart.
Aviation garb always works.

Thanks for a most entertaining, random, and hilarious night new and old friends.
Post edit: "I almost killing myself laughting!!! you are the BEST ever!!
please, became a writer!!
i will buy all your books!!!
and most incredible thing: the histories are always true!
almost unbeliveble, but I only believe because i was there!!
love ya and miss you..." -Carolina

0 comments: