CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Raina's Birthday

New friends.
Did you know I love new friends?
True.
Third and fifth wheel alert.
Creep town alert.


I have great friends.
Even if.
Someones husband decides to be a ruiner.

This is when I decided to take a nap on the nightstand.

This is when she decided the nightstand was really a slip n' slide.
She skidded to an instant stop.
Better luck next time.
New and old friends bridging the gap.
Have you met them?

Incredible couple.
A couple to look up to.
Just so you know, I might get into gaming thanks to Erasure and the iPhone.

Yes, high school friends still exist.
I have got them.
I am that lucky.
This is what it looks like when you dump out your purse as a Mom.
Wow.
That is a lot of Mom shiv.

Rainb.
I love everything about you, and I am so happy/lucky you are still in my life.
I. Love. You.
And.
Your friendship.
Happy Birthday.

0 comments: