CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Next Night...

Since Brasil lived here before, there was no lame tourist stuff to be done.
Except Vegas, but that is another story.
So she joined me in my life doing random stuff.
This night we saw a band.
Shocking I know.
I would probably die without music.
Right before this picture an officer flashed his lights, turned on his sirens, and turned around because we jaywalked on a deserted road.
Really officer?
I told Brasil to run, but she has no concept of the word hurry.
She fully embraces taking her time.
Something I wish I could do more often.
We managed to ditch the cop like the true criminals we are.
I feel like a witch type cackle should be coming out of my mouth in this photo.
This is the face I make after I meet someone funny, and turn to the person next to me to tell them about it.
One part laughing and one part giddy.
I love new people.
Brasil killed it capturing this one.
Did you know the best place to find rings is at the gas station?
True.
I found this rings for $1.99.
Lucky find.
Plus, they look like huarache sandals rolled up into a cute little ring.
Brasil was so jealous she had to make a special trip back into the Sev to get one.
Matching alert.

0 comments: