CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Road Trip.

Per the request of Brasil, we went to Vegas to be tourists the next morning.
If you are wondering, we did not stop the entire time she was here.
This was the first time she pumped gas in her life.
Look at her growing up.
We picked up Kathe on the way.
Girls trip alert.

Brasil claims (lies) that I did not teach her anything when she lived here 13 years ago.
No swearing or slang words.
Those classy items were on her list of things to learn while she was here.
Kathe stepped in with a list to help her out.
I even learned a few new things.

Someone was all tuckered out from all of the vacationing.

Go go Gadget neck.
Post it notes in the car equals the only way I could study.
Still a multi-tasker.

Lunch.
This is about the time when I thought Stacey would kill us for taking so long to get to Vegas.
Sorry Stace.
We were on Brasilian time.
Breadsticks and peace signs.
Very American Brasil.

After a long day of driving we finally arrived.
Check-in time.
That is my business face.
Yep.
I dumped all of that stuff out of my purse.
It was clearly time to organize it.
Not that I don't love carrying around a glue stick, nail polish, multiple pairs of sunglasses, receipts and other things...

2 comments:

fauxsure said...

You totally ate at Pizza Factory in Cedar City! That's where all the Cheerleaders from my High School work.

... said...

Was figuring that out as fun as reading the book Where's Waldo? We sure did eat there. Excellent work.

We ate with some LARP-ers with an English accent and your very slow cheerleader waitress friends.