CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fair

When fall was fresh upon us we received FREE tickets to see America at the state fair.
America.
Horse with No Name America.
Of course, I love them, and every other cheesy 70's band.
This means I did not skip a beat when accepting the offer.


When we arrived we found out that it was not really free at all.
Actually, it was like the fair played a joke on all America fans with fake tickets.
I would have sang every word to their has-been songs.
Such a shame my lovely singing voice did not get to come out for the night.
So I fell into a deep dark depression, and my friends had to practically carry me home.
That is where I turned up America on my record player and cried like a baby.
Okay.

Maybe the crying part was a lie.
I had fun with my old and new friends. They are fun people.
Instead of crying I decided to see Modern English, because I can't just waste a drive to the BIG city.
Turns out I am a fan of cheesy 80's music too.
They have still got it, and melted the world with me.
Thanks for being my backup to America Modern English.
You saved the night.

0 comments: