CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vegas...later that night...

Brasil tried to figure out the meaning of life in Vegas.
I think at the end of all the thinking she determined we should give up and be cat ladies.
Life's a beach.
Then she decided to snap photos with no regard to what may be happening in the background.
Just some changing.
No big deal.
Stacey, you killed it in the makeup department.
This is when a complete stranger high fived Stacey.
The purpose of the high five was to ensure none of us ever get a boob job.
Thanks for the random lecture stranger.
Pretty awes if I do say so myself.
On our way to dinner.
Sisters.
Best friends that are always crazy together.
Stace, remember when we used to work together and every day was like this?
Some of the best times of our lives.
Yeah....I just spoke for you when I said 'our'.
My Dad said I can.
Hot Mom alert.
I am so happy you decided to come last minute Kathe.
You are always cool like that.

Remember the time when you demanded that we all get fortune cookies?
My Dad would tell you that you need an A.A. right here.
Attitude. Adjustment.
Dancing?
I accept.
Best friends, but not that guy in the back of us.
He is not included; like the movie Batteries Not Included circa 1987.
Of course I made new friends.
Elvis was one of my most favorite new friends of the night.
Guys, you should have seen how hard Brasil was laughing when he gave me his sunglasses to wear.
I am surprised she was able to even take this picture whilst she was shaking with laughter.
I love making her laugh.
Kathe and I are aces when it comes to meeting new people.
In fact, she may be even more outgoing than I am.
More new friends.
Kathe, you are killing it in the hot face department.
I bet you get at least a thousand requests for dates from this entry and these photos.
Babe alert.
I bet his name was Bob Dylan.
At least that is what it was in my head.

There seemed to be a lot of hugging that night.
I am getting so good at hugging in 2010.
I guess I can check "Learn How to Hug Like a Normal Person" off of my 2010 bucket list.
"Yes, Americans are still crazy, but at least I met a prospective American to make out with."-Brasil
This is when Kathe tried out for Paris Hilton's X.E.S. tape.
And I thought I was going to miss these two.
Classic Vegas.

1 comments:

ana said...

love your blog!!! miss your face!