CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Band of Horses

Once upon a time Band of Horses came to town.
I actually paid for this show.
Can you believe it?
Kind of a big deal.
Jergen even paid.
An even bigger deal.
The show was worth every penny.
They are dreamy in every way.
*****
Guess what happens when three people get together that love photos?
Trouble.
Too many troublesome photos in fact.
So Brasil made some collages in her spare U.S. time.
*****
I forced her to ride a bike.
She sure did try to get out of it but I used my Mom voice and told her no.
The sentence probably went something like this:
"Just get on the bike already or we are leaving you."
Love you Brasilian princess.
She did just fine and even had fun.
I knew you could do it!
*****
Bike prep.
Bike fun.
One of my last rides of the summer.
B.U.M.M.E.R.
The picture in the bottom left corner is difficult to see but that is when I almost got hit by a bus trying to save a $5 light.
Nice way to go slash death wish me.


After 27 "Are we there yet(s)?!" from Brasil, and 27 scowls from me....we made it.

Then we took some mirror image pictures because we are Degrassi Jr. High like that.
Chuckles.


Glowing.
I am pretty sure I made that comment that evening.
"Guys, I think I am glowing. Guys, am I glowing? Guys, am I glowing from being raw?"
Non-stop joking about that ever since.

Told you.
Dreamy.

I know this is blurry but I love it.
Classic.
I am the loud/animated one and he is the quiet/calm one.
The show ended early.
Classic In the Venue style.
So we were off to our next adventure, which apparently included a sister fight.
I am getting really good at this sister thing.
Lots of friends decided to meet us for post Band of Horses celebrating.
Then Phyllis was given a romance novel by Gammy D.
He read it.
Then prayed about it.
Phyllis is such a sucker for romance.
This is when I was jealous of a camera that can shoot video.
You win again Brasil.
Nice work.
*****
Also.
I believe this was about the time my friend from High School that I have not seen forever decided to be a creeper.
Nice work to you Christian.
I am haunted by the creepiness.
Okay, I just laugh about it.
Always love running into old jock status friends.


0 comments: