CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Brasilian's First Night

When we first walked into my friend's house we saw this gem of a cat picture.
A gift from some girl.
I wish I was the girl that gave a gift this radical and larger than life.
My friend told us that if he had a castle it would be perfect for it.
A castle?
That makes complete sense.
Everyone dreams of having one day.
Looks like there was a ghost in this photo as well (Hi Grandma!).

I have not seen this princess for 13 years, but it was like she never left.
We fell right back into friend slash sister mode.
This was our first official fight of the month.

I introduced her to my friends.
More importantly, I introduced her to the dog Fancy Pants.
Best dog you will ever meet.
We ran into Tony/Tom Selleck.
This stranger tried to be in many of our photos.
I welcome all strangers to be friends.
You never know who you will meet.
I do not even know, but we talked Ol' Buffalo into a thumbs up.
Kind of a big deal.

Practically American.


0 comments: