CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Efterklang

I came across something called "The List" when this night started.
The List is awesome.
It is kind of like a list of goals, but clearly awesomer.
(Yes, awesomer is a word today.)
I am about to make A/The List for myself.
Plus!
It is typed.
That means I am going to have to run right down to Urban Outfitters, and pick myself up a typewriter so I can be equally as hip slash awesomer.
Always a competition.
Always.
Back to serious.
The List is The Radical.

I think the matching shirts business was planned.
"I am on a skateboard...ta-dah!"-Bill


"I can do phat tricks on a skateboard...ta-dah!"-Bill

At this moment I think I heard him singing the song Wild in the Streets by The Circle Jerks like he was a character in Thrashin'.
If Bill was Radley from Thrashin' I would so000 make out/get take out with him.
Remember what a babe Radley was guys?
Babe alert and he had a Cabriolet.
Cabriolet equals a chick magnet.
"Cabriolet...that is Hungarian for fast car!"
Oh Radley, you always were a hoot.
End 80's movie/childhood tangent.

This is how he cannot be named (Harry Potter!) parks a skateboard.
Um, that thing will definitely get stolen if you leave it outside like that if you didn't know.
Congratulations on getting a house face.

Efterklang.
If you like Beirut you will probably fall in love this band.
They are good times one thousand and one.
Young love.

0 comments: