CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Prefuse 73

Prefuse 73 came to town again.
Sold.
We met this blonde babe just before the show.

This is when they proved to me that I really did not weigh a million pounds.
It was just the angle.
Thanks friends.
We were trying to hurdle these or maybe something else.
Only we will ever know.
Mate decided to make an appearance for this show.
Yay!
I never get to see him anymore and I miss him.
Ialso miss his dance moves.
He is the most fun to dance with.
Thanks best friend for coming out of your cave.
This is when we took a nap.

New friend Sarah.
She can dance too.
Probably the best photo of the night.
I am not sure if he is excited about the leg next to him or that Prefuse 73 just took the stage.
Dance moves.
Why am I so sweaty and happy?
Because this guy played a great set before Prefuse.
Nice work.
Friends.

The only photo of Prefuse 73.
After the show Brasil wanted something to eat.
Specifically a hamburger.
Since McDonald's could only deliver a burrito she was not happy.
She really wanted that hamburger.
I heard about that fiasco for about 59 minutes.
We thought it was pretty funny...the next day.
Then someone let this stranger into my car at the drive through.
Thanks for that guys.
I love that my massage table is taking up most of the back seat and they do not seem to care.

0 comments: