CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mustache Madness

Jordan invited me to a the grand opening of something. I can't remember the name. Something cool like Process? I could have just made that up. His friend Cami set up the whole soiree and it was a real good time. There was a mariachi band and a taco stand. Brilliant idea. I think those are the only things needed for a good time. I think I just might steal it for my next birthday. Beware.


Apparently the night was not complete without wearing mustache wearing. At first it was normal...because fake mustache wearing is normal....and then it just got silly I tell you. Check out the proof. It was so fun. The night almost didn't get any better....











































.......until we went to Urban Lounge, where the girl in the headband walked up to Jordan's friend and told her she was perfect and she had been waiting for her all her life. Whaa? Yes. It happened believe it. Don't worry, Andrew the Lumberjack (pictured above) and I just sat there taking pictures of them with our phones. We are awes.






0 comments: