CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Long Weekend - Russell's Birthday!

We kicked off the weekend by having a party for Russell. It was one good time. Here we all are having dinner at Desert Edge Brewery at Trolley Square. The food there is amazing and I have become quite the regular at that place.
Somehow on this night I ended up walking about million miles from the avenues to about 1000 S. in Salt Lake at 0430, all because my friend claimed my car was super close. All lies. I got some sweet blisters from my flip-flops and befriended a cracked out chick from that little stunt. Note to self, never do that again. Always drive. Always.

Russel, Matt, & Marty. Russell almost got a ticket for littering on his birthday. The officers of the law actually called him at home hours later. Someone called the cops on him, while I am not a fan of littering, I think that tattle tale was lame. Marty is hillarious. You should hear the stories he has about working at the newspaper. I laughed all night. Things like, "Did you know Barack Obama's middle name is Hussein?!!!" Such a pickle.


Me and Candice. One of my besties.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

quit having cute hair and sexy tanks! Also you should have done crack with that ho, crack is the biggity! I am also surprised that the crying Indian didn't show up with all the littering going on......what kind of friends are you choosing?

How is life? How are things? I miss ya. You make me laugh lots, like if I had balls I would for sure say, "You make me laugh my balls off." But I only have a uterus, sorry.

kennan said...

can we please hit up the drive-in in your convertible?