CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rohen's Day of Random Face Making

I seriously love my nephew Rohen so much. So much I gave him the nickname of Ron or Ronald. His parents did not like that at first, but it caught on. This kid has the best personality. I might be his weekend nanny this winter while Jordan works. I really hope that works out because he is so fun.



Hours and hours of dumping dirt in the dump truck. Who would have known I liked doing that too?


We were all sitting there talking as a family and he busts out all of these random faces. He would just stare at me with these faces until I would laugh and then he would move around the room looking at everyone. Like I said, he is the best. I love how hard Jordan is laughing.

His happy face. The best part? My Dad in the back. He was trying to get him to do his mad face but he turned around and flashed a big smile. He could be a little stubborn.



His funny face.





No words for the cuteness.







His mad face. I could hang out with him all day long.









His hilarious mad face again. I dropped his rocks he was dumping with his backhoe and this is the look I got, then he turned around and went back to playing. Did I mention he is only two? Dies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm pretty sure it's illegal for kids to be that cute!

lynn said...

He is so cute and he looks so old. I wish my Roen had family around to play with him. He thinks i'm boring i'm sure of it.