CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

King Khan & the Shrines/Jacuzzi Boys

This is by far one of the best and most entertaining shows I have ever been too. I mean just look at them. They even have a cheerleader that dances around with pom pom's. That is her main job! I am jealous and will submit a resume immediately. King Khan had amazing costumes that included a cape, beads, and a mask. If you haven't checked this band out, you really should. Worth the $10 Jordan spent on it for me. $10! A steal I tell you.




This is the singer from the Jacuzzi Boys. His eyes do that when he sings. They are really good too.

I love this picture of Megan. Haha. This was right after she invited the whole band to sleep on Jordan's floor. That equalled me having to sleep in an unexpected place. Thanks Megs and thanks King Khan.

Jordan loves toast and looking like an old man. I think he was about to say something really serious right here. Probably something about being vegan or dying.




I think Will is telling me how he is famous in this picture. He and I had the best time driving around after the show looking for fries and listening to David Bowie's Magic Dance. Yes, you read that right...the song from Labyrinth..over and over...and over. It was during our singing and dancing when I took a picture of us and then somehow deleted every picture on my camera. Good one. Will liked to claim he was from the area and knew where fries were. He did not. I also asked him if he had ever played that game King Khan when he was younger. He reminded me that I wasn't even close. It is Donkey Kong guys. Yes! I love my brain.

A little clip of the greatness that is King Khan. Be prepared to fall in love.

1 comments:

drop dead chris said...

Wow! You found me! How freaking crazy is that!? Now I can keep in touch with you forever because I'm going to keep an eye on your blog. Keep in touch, seriously.