CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Andrew Bird

Melissa and I went to Andrew Bird at the Gallivan Center. It was so fun. Andrew Bird is great if you didn't already know.

I look like a giant next to her. Also, a little known fact about Melissa and me. We were internet friends first and now we are in real life friends. What are the chances? Well, maybe there are a lot of chances. It is 2008.



This is what I think of the free show.


Turns out Melissa is the greatest and becomes friends with everyone she meets. Look at this picture? It could be an engagement photo. Yes, yes it could be.

I love artsiness and downtown. There is nothing better than music outside.



I was reunited again with someone from the past. It took us a couple of minutes to figure out how we knew each other, but we did it! He claimed it was from some kid named Joel? Look Wesley, I don't know a Joel, so shut it.





What? Another engagement photo? This was one of the pianists at Keys on Main. Aren't they cute? I would marry them.






Melissa is so fun! Wait, I am fun. We are fun. After this picture was taken I sent the text to my friend that said, "I just got beer spilled in my eyeball. Believe it. Drunks are crazy." Ha ha. My eyeball! Who says that anyway? I was clearly not happy about the drunks that night.

I love dueling pianos. I think I could do this job and love every second of it.
Other great things that happened that night:
-On trax on our way to SLC there was a guy pretending text. He was actually fake texting. He kept repeating, " I love texting." Hahah.
-On trax on our way home, there was a gangster girl that was 2 seconds away from beating us up. I don't know what we did but she was not happy. Good thing we played it cool because there was almost a dance off gangster style between us. I was relieved, mostly because I was not prepared with the appropriate bandana.
-We got free Taco bell from two people we endearingly called New York and Alaska/47. Somehow I end up with nicknames for everyone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so is melissas shirt refering to Ben lee? cause then she'd totally be +6 points in the real world scale.

Melissa said...

I'm so amazing. Seriously though. I am. So are you so it's all good man. Random friends = New friends. Also, that dude you know looks like the people who have bleeding eyes in the show Heros. But, you had to get rid of the red eye somehow. We're amazing. I promise not to spill so much beer. We should drink more pre-concert. This is all.

Oh, oh oh....I created a new blog on my blog...clickity click.

Melissa said...

Um, the one you want is "Running Around for No Reason".

Jaime said...

Who the eff is Joel? Wes is Lee press on's cousin! Um how is your eye? Beer in the eye would equal mucho not funno.