CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Almost Vacation Time

In less than 24 hours I will being seeing my friend Hillary. Can you believe she can look this cute while being delayed at the airport AND in a cell phone picture via text? That is talent.

She is just fun people. I seriously cannot wait to get out of here, although on the Debbie Downer side, I will say my flight is super early. Not looking forward to that after going to a show tonight. I will be looking good tomorrow. We are going to have the time of our lives. I can just feel it and feelings don't lie.



6 comments:

Peps said...

hi em. just thought i would drop a quick hello. hope you have a great time. lates

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Where are you going??? Hope you have a fun time! Smiles

Unknown said...

DO NOT DIE!

MARE-N-ATE said...

Hey Emilee! SO glad to hear from you!! I might be your new favorite blog stalker. Will you be mine?

Olive the Gores said...

UMMM...like where are you going?

Unknown said...

you need to update.