CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Steel Days

I went to the Steel Days parade with my brother and his family last Saturday. Parades are still great and there is some really random floats. I only took this one picture. That was not great of me. I just didn't really feel like it. So what.

So my favorite things about this picture?

1. My nephew's friend on the left looks about 40 when he is actually 13 ish. Can't you just imagine him shaking your hand and saying, "Hi, I am Brad and I will be your stock broker?" I can. I don't even know his name but he looks like he could be a Brad...or an Andrew...but Andy when he is on the basketball court.

2. Brady, on the right, has the best look on his face. Where did that come from? Notice his shirt says Got Muscles? I am going to have a little talk with my brother about that one. Not great.

3. The red weaved lawn chair in the back of them. That must be the Cadillac of all lawn chairs. I need to go pick one up down to the ol' Wal Mart.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dang i want that lawn chair!

Olive the Gores said...

Does bradys hat say HEMI?! By the way...tell brady to cut the sleeves out that would be really HOT!!! I like the muscle t!

kennan said...

agreed, your brother does need a stern talking to about that shirt.....