CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Airport Fun

Lauren and I really needed our picture by this Sikorsky. Too bad it started right up when we posed saying my new last name. It was so windy! I think we look amazing. I am really hoping to get a sweet flight suit like Lauren's, I hear it gets husbands. That is just the word on the street though.



It was so windy from that helicopter that the line guy had to hold down that airplane next to it. I kind of think he was faking it. He doesn't look that strong. Whateves show off.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yo uhave the most awesomest job, hands down.

skilary said...

um, i see not my awesome traveling picture. but i do agree, flightsuits bring husbands. so do boobs. trufax.

Olive the Gores said...

what's your new last name? you can borrow my flight suit!