CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sunday Fun & Jeff's Birthday!

I babysat my nephew's on Sunday. We jumped on the tramp forever. I would like to note that we have mad tramp skillz. That is right, skills with a z. Gangster style. Can't beat it. They are fun to hang out with. We also had lengthy conversations about life, World of Warcraft (or WOW if you know anything), The Ramones, how to make sandwiches, and how it was too hot to keep jumping on the stupid trampoline. I am too old for that.




After babysitting I went to Jeff's birthday party. Jeff is the husband of Lauren, one of my best friends. I also call him my Dad because they take me everywhere and always end up paying...like they are my parents or something. I am their permanent third wheel and I am embracing it like a champ. Although word on the street has it that they are replacing me with a new dog. Whateves. Check out his amazing cake with his C.D. on it. Brilliant. Nice work Lauren.



Wow. The birthday boy looks so happy. Sucks to get old eh?





Buds.







This was Mike's reaction to my suggestion of marrying his son.






This is how I look when I am secretly judging someone and how I look when I didn't get the memo for the photo op.








This is how I look when I am about to yell at someone. It is also how I look old. Still didn't get the memo.








Lauren and me are mad friendz. Yep, still a gangster. There will be more where that came from. Look at that, finally got the memo.










Dani and Me. Isn't she cute? I might steal her perfect eyebrows one day.









Now this kid, he likes to use the pick up line, "Did you see the season finale to I Love New York?" I hear it works like a charm. I mean, seriously, who wouldn't fall for that? Something to think about. I know I will.










Um. Wow. Sweet shirt. Sweet pose. This photo may never be topped.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw you with a beer in your hand. Not only am I telling your mommy, I'm telling your bishop! OOOOH!

p.s. you're aging dear. it's a true statement.


p.p.s. you can smack me later.

Unknown said...

p.s.
i'm jealous of that cake.
signed,
your fat friend who dreams of cake.