CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Roots

I knew it would be a great night one I saw this guy. He was as very adamant that if I took a picture of him it was to be a picture of him and no one else. Yes Sir. Check out that hair.



Yes, we were so close to the stage. Not. (Yes, so bringing that word back too.) There were a million people at this show. I couldn't find anyone.






I finally found these guys. How depressing would it have been if it was just me watching The Roots by myself with a sad face? My sad face is pretty good though, it might have actually been a good photo.

I am demonstrating to these guys how to say my new last name I am going to give myself. Yep, I made up a kick A. last name. It is going to have an exclamation point and so anyone who says it has to say it whilst pumping their arm in enthusiasm as pictured. I am also going to give myself a middle name while I am at it. I haven't decided on that one yet. Probably something cool like Emilee Bilbo Baggins.





How is it raining?









Jeff with the wax statue Brandon.




This kid tapped me on the shoulder and then did nothing when I turned around. Um, funny joke guy. So we pretended to take a picture of ourselves and this is how it turned out. Not too shabby. I think those two were mimes.













My favorite two people of the night were this dashing young couple.
Look closely. They traded one shoe with each other....kind of like Sadie Hawkins for shoes? How is that for romantic. Look at her throwing her head back laughing, this must be true love and happiness. Sold.





















Lauren was showing me how stuck up girls look. If you are in the market to be a jerk girl and don't know how to look stuck up Lauren says you should squint your eyes, glare a little, and stick out your lips. It is as easy as 1,2,3.




What is better than Lauren's re-enactment of a girl we saw? I will tell you. This random kid jumped in the picture as I was taking it. I was all, "What the?" He was all, "I do what I want" And I was all, "Don't get up in my grill." Then I punched him Okay, didn't happen but I asked the kid his name because he looked familiar. Turns out he is a kid I used to babysit! What are the chances I would recognize him, let alone see him?








Reunited.











I was supposed to go to the show with Jordan but I couldn't ever find him and that was lame and sad. I finally found him at the end of the night. We saw Harley, another kid I used to babysit. I used to be rich due to my mass amounts of babysitting skills. Harley and Jordan are funny and I laughed a lot pre and post photo.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

I see more beer. I'm very sad Emilee. Also, wouldn't it Baggins! you forgot your own explination point! You're fired, thus you get no explination point last name.
Sad day.

Unknown said...

first I love the last name with an explanation point and second you look amazing! hope you are doing awesome girl because you sure look it! --stef and joe

ps, we blog stalked you from your comment. joe said he felt honored we got to see it because you wouldn't share it with the MA guys ;D

Peps said...

Hey cute hair, I'm so glad you brought the streak back. I love it, you look great