CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fourth of July

Independence Day started with me sleeping. A lot. A lot. It is what I do on my days off so back off. Then I went to a swanky BBQ in Sundance with two of the greatest girls on the planet. One of them is a massage client, the other a friend from massage school. They are life long friends and my heroes. Word.





We are so funny guys. I think this was when she told me she wanted to give me a massage for a divorce present. Nice one Jenny.



J.J. really wanted me to take a picture of how beautfiul she looked when the wind was blowing in her hair. Haha. Done and done.




After the BBQ I went to my older brother's house for the works. The kids were hillarious. This is Brady yelling at Josh..."DAD!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BLOW YOUR FOOT OFF!" Someone said he could learn a lesson from his Dad and he replied super sarcastically, "Yeah, never do what my dad does." Bwahahah. These kids kill me.



This is what Gentry thinks of the works. Heck yeah!!! (Yep, still bring heck yeah back. I would also like to note that in predictive text it is spelled heack. That is way better than heck. Sure is.)






My new brother. Who is this new brother I speak of? Oh, just some kind of random kid from Rhode Island that is staying with my parents. I stopped by my parent's house when he first arrived and they were practically having Sunday family dinner on a Tues. with Sloppy Joes. I repeat. Sloppy Joes! They said, "Oh, would you like to join us?" Um, yeah, I live a few feet away. Thanks for the invite! Haha. It made me laugh. We are all one big happy family and I love when I get a text and it says from "new brother."



Brady is effing creative I tell you. He drew this and put his name as Brady Fett.




4 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

How fun! I miss J.J., I havent seen her for years! Its been along time with you too. Looks like you had a great weekend. I just love your enthusiam when you blog.

Rasmussens said...

Hello! So good to hear from ya. You are a kick in the pants. Pretty sad we live only 25 min from each other and we can't get together. How the heck are your parents? We really need a get together. tell everyone hello.

Brianne said...

oh my gosh, you have a blog and you didnt tell me you weiner! i love it though. it makes me laugh, you make me laugh! And i can use some of that ya know! visit my blog more!!!!!

Peps said...

Hey BFF! Love reading your blog. Your new brother is cute. I bet Lar Bear loves to put on the old overalls and head out to fix the fences with his new son!!!!!!! Overalls for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell your bro not to sport the one overall look, that is so out of style!!!!! love ya