CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Best News.


It is official....Bob Dylan here we come. I better get a shirt like Jordan's to wear for the special occasion....except maybe I will cut it and sew it so it can look slutty. Tee hee. Kidding guys. Calm down.
I think my parents might even join us. Yeah, my parents are hip, can you dig it? It would be the best family outing ever. I have to talk them into breaking the Sabbath first. That could be quite the task but worth it. I mean, Brother Dylan could die at any moment. How could someone even think of missing out?

4 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Sounds fun! When and where is he coming? That would be a fun concert to go too.

Jaime said...

Um I think we both know that you are not kidding in the least. I think it would be all awes if you did the french twist with your shirt, you know where you take the bottom and tuck it through the neck hole and pull down. That way you have stomach and cleavage going on. I bet you could get backstage with a getup like that. Jordan would be really jealous and would try the same thing but would look ultra lame because of his chest hair and lack of mammary glands.

I miss you too. How are things going?

Unknown said...

sabbath breaker? why would you liken them to do such a thing!

kennan said...

are you going to the las vegas show? i am trying to get tickets for trevan for his birthday. hopefully we can see each other there and stretch out pre-show.

if you are going to vegas did you get yours pre-sale? what is the password?