CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

De La Soul

Trax or the tram as Melissa would call it. Melissa is giving Katie/Debbie a mustache to cheer her up. That had to be the reason, because that works every time.



This chick is is celebrating Pioneer day in style. I think she forgot the ribbon in her hair is for presents. Silly trax girl.



I don't know. We were planning some great pictures and then somehow came up with this little gem. All I know is that Megs and I had the most fun in the 10 minutes we got to hang out. Just look at us. How can you not have fun with a girl that has a Slip n' Slide birthday party at Sugarhouse park?




Me, Carly/Katie, and Melissa. Check out the girl in the back of us with the blue shirt. Scary.







Me and Georgelifedotcom. Somehow I managed to get my own engagement photo just like Melissa did last week. Who would have thought we would end up at an SEM show after De La Soul? It was great. Also, I kind of think Georgelifedotcom looked better in the sweet 80's shirt he was wearing in Jeff's birthday post. I am just saying...

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that you call her Debbie. You're awesome and I can't wait to do it again. Stripper thinks your funny too! I'm so lucky to know you :D