CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

California!

I wore these clothes to The Faint the night before, slept in them at Jordan's, and then slept in and almost missed my flight. No time for getting ready. Oops. Jordan woke me and I asked him if I could please just sleep 10 more min. He pulled out his Dad voice and promptly told me, "No! You are soo late!" Nice. Thank you to him for waking up and taking me to the airport. I couldn't replicate the sweet picture Hillary made in the airport so I went for artsy. Plus I was wearing the same makeup from the night before. So hot.


Going to Pinback. They never fail to produce an amazing show. It was one good time.

Um, Okay emo hotel key.

Check her out. I love it. Cutest. little. girl. ever.



Fried Snickers at the Orange County Fair. Believe it. These are a little drop of heaven.




These windmills are a sure sign you are about to enter actual Hell on earth. It is just that hot there.





A huge kitchen with no spoons in sight. I settled for this teaspoon. It did the trick.










If I look sunburnt, hot, and sweaty...it is because I am. Remember? I was in actually Hell heat.







Mad skills right here.









Hillary has the best friends.




















We are awes.















Going home. Sad face.


2 comments:

skilary said...

OMG so fun. i feel like i just relived the entire trip. including the 17 hard tacos. and no soft tacos.
you are awes.

Unknown said...

ahhh yo uguys are SO hot!