CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

New York Part III & The End

Maybe all of my photos from NYC are random.
Maybe that is just how I am.
What I care about is how the near two week experience was awakening.
The adventures included:
-Staying in an amazing mini apartment.
-Running in Central Park.
-Running in the city before most were awake.
-The subway.
-Shopping (thrift stores galore).
-Art shows (we were able to hang photos like champs in under an hour).
-Sneaking into a party in Brooklyn (I managed to cut my head jumping in the window where I was promptly told, "I like your style." Thanks random guy but my head hurts and is bleeding.)
-Exhaustion.
-Illness.
-Death.
-Crash course in human behaviour (sometimes I like the British spelling better).
-Bikes and bridges.
-New music (best live local band ever).
-Exploring the city on my own (best!). That day could have been a thousand hours long and I would have been in heaven.
-Proud moments for someone that deserves it.
-The New York struggle (it is a real thing).
-Walking past a girl I grew up with (small world).
-Some serious ups and downs.
-New restaurants.
-Talking about new ideas and business (passion once again realized).
-A austere conversation overlooking Times Square.
-Driving a U-haul through busy streets.
-So much more that will stay in my head forever.
If you are wondering this was not my first time to the Big Apple.
More like my third.
Learn something new every single time.
Thank you for incredible days and nights to everyone I came in contact with. Those times were invaluable for the inner workings of my head (deep alert).
I love adventures that make me grow.
Vintage looking restaurant. Rad? Yep.


This is when I dictated words to a peasant scribe.
This may be the best postcard ever written.
Snail mail is incredible.
Even though the USPS may be dying there is still nothing like it.


This guy happens to illustrate.
Works out great because I love bike illustrations the most.
I could even trade for them.
Frameable!


The end.

0 comments: