CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Nighttiming

This night may go down as one of the the most entertaining and random nights of 2010.
I was sitting on my balcony thinking about going to sleep.
Then I received a call from my friends telling me that I should REALLY come to a GOOD show with them.
I hesitated for a second.
I was over everything in my life, so I said yes.
It was like the old days of saying yes to fun at 2200.
Responsible adult me went right at the door at that moment.
I went to get my bike at my brother's house.
Outside on his neighbor's porch was a lone girl having a smoke.
She seemed sad.
The conversation went like this:
Me: Hello. Is everything okay?
Mandy: Guy trouble.
Me: That is a real bummer. Maybe something fun will cheer you up.
Mandy: Do you need someone to go out with?
Me: Um, no....but you can come with us.
Mandy: Let me get my Rollerblades.
Yes. She said Rollerblades.
Apparently Mandy, my new friend, is an avid Rollerblader. Even Jordan asked if she was "bladin'" when I told him Mandy was now coming out on the town with me.
Mandy is the most talented Rollerblader I have ever seen.
She kept up with us that were on bikes, in a dress, whilst smoking.
It was the greatest thing I have ever seen.
When we arrived at the show she took off her Rollerblades and put on her heels like a lady.
Awesome.
Unfortunately this is the ONE night I was sans camera.
I thought it would be a boring night.
It was not.
Good thing I am really good at stealing Moriah's photos.
In this photo Corigan and I were instructed, or maybe yelled at (tee hee and true!), to make better mustaches.
Pat obviously did not care about the yelling, because he failed.

Then there was the time when we ate an entire pizza while talking to three cops. They were lovingly named Baby Gap, Medium Gap, and Adult Gap due to their sizes.
Moriah suggested we go on a CV ride along.
Yes, she spit that sentence out, using CV like it is nothing.
Or like she was all the sudden a cop.
We tried to go for a ride along, but there was paperwork that needed to be filled out.
One day maybe it will happen.


Most awkward photo award.
Adult Gap really did not want a photo taken, because it is against the rules or something.
Maybe they were his own rules.
I was scared of him so I could not decide if I should get in the photo or not.
This is clearly obvious by my killer stance.
Medium Gap was all sorts of excited about the photo, and told Adult Gap it would be just fine.
This was the result.

0 comments: