CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Salt Lake City Film Festival Celebration

I once volunteered with the Salt Lake City Film Festival.
Then I was fired.
Okay, I was not fired.
I just did my main job, and then was out of town too much.
I like to think of it as not being needed any longer.
As the film festival was underway there was a celebration.
Soul night dancing.
Only the best kind of dancing.
It happened to land on the first day of me eating raw foods.
I was not feeling great, but I powered through, because I love my friends.
Nate called me to go to dinner pre-dancing.
I said, "I am raw. I am not a good dinner partner now."
He replied, "You are boring."
Ha. Leave it to him to tell me like it is.
He may think I am boring, but when I showed up to his house this raw dessert was waiting for me.
No really.
This is what incredible friends do.
He is a creative little shit in the kitchen.
Peaches, balsamic vinegar, and pistachios.
It was divine.

This is how I was greeted by Justin when I walked in.
Nice fake smile.
Even better since I have not seen you in awhile.
Have you met Matt?
Non-stop entertainment in that guy.
I love how his wife wants nothing to do with his face in this picture.
Jared killed it on the dance floor.
All that was missing is his dog Fancy Pants.

0 comments: