CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Quintron and Miss Pussycat

This was one of those nights when I received a late night classic phone call from my brother that went something like this:
J: We should do something fun tonight.
M: Like what?
J: I don't know. Do you know of anything?
M: Ariel Pink is playing tonight and they are good. I also heard the opening band is pretty good.
J: I like them. Let's go.
So we hopped on our bikes and made our way to the show.
Guess what?
Ariel Pink sucks live. Quintron and Miss Pussycat is only the most entertaining band on the planet. One of my favorites. I love unexpected nights like this.


Quintron began with a puppet show.
Then played their hearts out with interesting instruments.
The can in the left corner is used to create beats or something fancy like that.
I need to research that. I could be wrong, but I was told it is hard to play.
The man in the band is genius.


Of course this guy was there.
He hates photos the most.
This is his Shazam face.
Serious concentration happening right there.
Shazam is the best iPhone app around.
I need it in my life.
Good thing everyone is attached to their iPhones so I never have to buy it.


0 comments: