CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Girl Talk

I was very happy about Girl Talk coming back to Salt Lake this year.
I missed them last time due to the flu.
Thanks for nothing flu.
This is when my old life met my new life.
It was surreal and great all at the same time.
He will always be a brother to me.
I met MOriah a couple of years ago.
I was sure she hated me and my sarcastic ways.
(Remember? I could not say your name properly to save my life. I think there is a past blog entry about that night.)
Turns out we became fast friends, and always have a great time together.
She is rad, and can create anything.
She is a way cooler version of Martha Stewart.
We failed at taking good photos of ourselves but had so much fun.
No really MOriah...this is the best one.
Hahahaha.

I ran into these iPhone lovers.
Likes this!
Best server in town.
This might be the best photo of the night.
Nice work visitors.
Let me tell you about the conversation pictured below.
Sarah: I hate your hat.

Stranger: What? You hate my hat?
Then they talked for awhile. I am not sure what they were talking about.
Probably The O.C. because everyone loves that show.
I love random nights the most.
MOriah and I are freakishly strong.
We decided it would be a great idea to be bike taxis.
The new guys have excellent dance moves.
.....and did not like this girl for some reason.
You two remind me of the twins in Rad that dance together.
Rod and Rex Reynolds!
I love this photo solely for the lone eyeball in the back.
Dancing machine.
Best performer of the night.

0 comments: