CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hawaii

At the beginning of July I went to Hawaii.
My Dad has been saying to me, "You are like a trust fund baby without the trust fund."
It is called financial planning Dad and everyone should try it.
This is when "I just want to watch golf and take a nap" was lounging in the perfectly decorated condo.

"Will you buy an emery board?"
Yes, that sentence was spoken.
Such comical sentences are not uncommon to hear from this one.
Never boring.

This is when the iPhone was getting briefed on how to surf.

Practically pro surfer.
True.

Bros.

Look at this funny business.
We clearly know how to entertain ourselves while waiting for food.
I also think this may have been a secret iPhone lesson on how to do perform gymnastic tricks.

This is when we powered through a storm on the beach.

Always trying jumps. Terrible form....p.h.a.t. phat air.
This is when I tried to be a tourist by fake petting the mountain called Puff the Magic Dragon.
Nighttime alien eyes.

Let me introduce you to the most incredible butler and chef around.
This is was among the many amazing breakfast entrees I was served each morning.
The golf lover worked it out so that we could go on a flight around the island.
Very thoughtful and loved every second of it.

I carried this kite ingeniously constructed kite all the way home.
Kites spark some interesting conversations with curious people.
It was a pain, but it will be worth it when it is given to the creator of such a masterpiece.
Hawaii equals enchanting.
On top of enchantment, I was able to meet some incredible people while I was there.
Definitely one of my favorite trips of the year.
Thank you to everyone that made it happen.

1 comments:

Rasmussens said...

I love all your posts. I miss you and your family. WE really need to get together. I love the pictures.