CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Beirut

I think it was 2007 that I first heard Beirut.

I fell in love.

I had a plan to go to Europe to see them a few years ago, but that fell through.

I was beyond excited when I found out they were in the Twilight lineup.

I sent an immediate text to my best friend/sibling in May.

We could not wait.

They played my favorite song (below).

Do not worry. I did not cry, but I should have.

That would have been a classic Tiger Beat moment.

Now I wish the waterworks would have happened so I could have been in said magazine.

I do not know what this was all about, but I do love the series of terrible pictures we have been taking.

They make me laugh.

P.S. I think this is the first time we did not show up in matching outfits. We have a habit of randomly doing this.

That also makes me laugh.

Beirut was so important the Goonies necklace came off the wall for an appearance.
Love these two. So glad I was able to keep them in my life.
Talk about lucky.


This guy is hilarious.
I would say he is one of the most hilarious people I have met in my life.
Quirky and eclectic hilarious.
Making me laugh since 1996.
Habe brought his hatred of hipsters and Beirut to the show.
Also hilarious.
He asked me if Revenge of the Nerds were the ones playing on stage.
So excited.
This is when Habe said, "If I could name this song I would call it the Ugly Lindsey Lohan."
I was so happy to run into Ricky or Ricky Spirit Fingers if you look in my phone.
That comes from his incredible dance moves.
He was clearly happy to see me too.
We should be happy, because it has been about a year since we have gotten everyone together to do something.
Over the last year he turned into a mountain man, and now weighs about 15 pounds.
I keep running into Mags at these weekly shows.
She has also hopped on the gaunt train.
Nice work Mags.
You look like a babe.
This is when I could not figure out how to use my camera.
Someone broke it and sometimes it does not work correctly.
Love this photo.
So happy on this crazy night.
This is when someone was emo about broken glasses.
Bad news bears.
Turns out broken glasses are awesome for pictures, and not bad news bears.

0 comments: