CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family Vacation Part II

This is what it looks like to be the only girl.

This is when Gent looked like a Caucasian Gary Coleman.
This was also after he asked for our email addresses.
He practically asked in his business voice.
Really? Email?
Oh Caucasian Gary, you are just growing up too fast.
Pool time. Little kids are crazy in the pool.
He told me he was not mad, but motor boating his mouth.
We were able to ditch the kids and go for a bike ride.
The bike time turned into trick time.
It all started with this....
(They banned me from going down the stairs behind him. Whatever over-protectives.

Of course we always thought our older brother was the coolest person around.
So we decided we would try too.
I was starting to re-create the dance scene in Rad.
Sisters.



Guess who was the only one to get in trouble by my Dad for all of the bike tricks?
Me.
Don't they know me but at all?

0 comments: