CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

One Time...

I went for a hike above Alta.
There are secret waterfalls there, which are beautiful.
If anyone has talked to me recently they know the hike story.
It is a good one.
Just ask me.
After the hike I went to MOriah's house.
She went pro at finding good songs to get us ready to go out on the town.
That is code for waking us up since we are no longer spring chickens.
I told her she needed better speakers, because her computer speakers suck.
She has some, but blamed the problem on the lack of outlets.
This excuse is true.
Poor speakers are a problem for someone that loves music as much as I do.
Well, maybe just a problem for me.
She tried to remedy the situation with these giant headphones.
And.
I mean giant.
Almost as giant as me.
She said she wears them when snowboarding.
So funny.
You are slowing crossing completely over into the bro world Moriah.
...but I do not think the bro world includes making your own amazing tie-dye shirts.
Can you believe she just whipped this t-shirt up before I arrived?
She should start craft workshops.
New job idea!
After all of the jams on the computer, we hopped on our bikes, and made our way to see friends play music.
Brice and his roommate look like such a cute couple here.
Always excellent boys.
Love your new songs.
There is a new game at the venue.
Look what I could have won!
The claw failed me miserably, although it could have been operator error.
We love music, even without giant headphones, the most.

Elisha even made it to the show.
This picture looks like I have my hand on her leg romantically.
It is an illusion.
I am an illusion.
This night was really fun for no specific reason at all.
I think it was hanging out with so many great friends.
Yes.
That was it.

1 comments:

Moriah L. Roberts said...

Guess what your next B-day gift is. One guess not a tie dye..