CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Big Boi & Chromeo

At the beginning of the show we ran into this guy.
He is a barrel of laughs.
I am pretty sure this is when the night started to turn into fun.

We also ran into steak lover.
He broke his face, but he does not let that get him down.
Instead he embraces taking pictures like a champ.
This is what it looks like when we do not match outfits.
Two peas in a pod.
These two together equaled entertainment.

As my I was riding around the city on my bike, which was also carrying others like a taxi, I ran into these two.
I sure did miss the movie premiere of my brother and Phyllis that night.
Phyllis is maaaad.
Oopsie.
Snowboarding premieres in the summer are lame guys.
Perfect engagement photo for them.
Then came the dancing.
Thus the excitement.
He has a photo aversion.
We were trying to work on it here.
Instead I felt like I was in jail, and the therapy failed.
This is when Moriah was a jokester, I decided to fake cry, and Devong decided he was really in America.
Jared was on the dance floor.
He is fun and has the best sea stories.
Best face of the night award goes to Devong.
All of my friends fall in love with her.
I love it.
Proof.

1 comments:

Moriah L. Roberts said...

OMG I'm showing a bit much in one photo. Good God.. What a night, What a summer!!! Twilight concert series we win.