CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Book Club

I recently read The Game by Neil Strauss.
The book is about an underground seduction community of pick-up artists.
No, really. This exists.
The book might make you lose faith in humanity and love.
Or.
That love can exist in this crazy world.
Or.
It may give you some new tricks to become a pickup artist or defenses against them.
I think I experienced all of these things when reading this book.
I highly recommend this one. I never knew half of the information in the book even existed.
It is real life.
I have a whole new perspective on dating now.

"We have this idea that love is supposed to last forever. But love isn't like that. It's a free-flowing energy that comes and goes when it pleases. Sometimes it stays for life; other times it stays for a second, a day, a month, or a year. So don't fear love when it comes simply because it makes you vulnerable. But don't be surprised when it leaves, either. Just be glad you had the opportunity to experience it." -Neil Strauss


0 comments: