CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yard Sale

This was my second yard sale of the year.
The first one I failed to take photos.
What a jerk.
I will say the first one was difficult.
Selling your hopes and dreams is a real drag, and that is probably why my camera did not make an appearance.
But.
It was a good thing and I digress.
Round two had stuff that I did not care about, aka, worthless junk.
What is the best way to start a yard sale?
Fireworks.

Hot ticket item.
"I will hold these for you for one hour only"-Moriah.
If you have a yard sale you need Moriah there.
She wheels and deals like a champ.

Someone found a lot of new hats.
A lot. A lot.
Freakishly strong.
Buds.
Salt Lake's hippest decided to make an appearance to the event.
Clearly the work of Merchandising Moriah.
Pretend married couple.
Priceless.
Some of us even scored new sunglasses and maybe even a fake couple photo.
By far the best yard sale ever.
Who knew yard sales could be so entertaining?

0 comments: