CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

End of Summer Barbecue

Raina and Lee planned a barbecue.
"We plan everything."-Lee said.
That is kind of whiny Lee, but works out great for me.
I happen to be on the outs with planning.
When I arrived I was greeted with the biggest hug ever from this darling little girl.
She once told me I am her best friend.
Cutest and I accept.
At this moment Natalie had just started eating and Lucy said,
"I need to go to the bathroom Mom!"
Then proceeded to cry.
Natalie's Mom face?
Priceless.
Best chef award goes to Cody.
Di and Darren came.
She is all sorts of knocked up.
So many kids everywhere.
Good thing I enjoy them all.
Scarlett is my other best friend.
She took this picture.
Nice work.
Then she tried to convince me to give her my camera forever.
Extra nice work.

Just bronzing.
No big deal.
Sisters.
This is what happens when people steal your camera.
Cute guys.
I have known these girls (and the guys) since I was sixteen.
Friends forever.
Brandon is some sort of celebrity.
Lee was beyond happy when he arrived.
Brandon told me I am the exact same way with my camera as I was in high school after I took these pictures..
Actually A-hole.
I use it way less than I did back then, but you are welcome for documenting your life.
That was said with love.
They were doing actual swing dance moves.
One of my favorites actually.
Too bad I am too giant to do such a move.
That used to be a problem when I would go swing dancing three times a week.
Now I just leave it to the shorties.
After eating we went to the waterfalls.
Thanks for planning everything Lee and Raina.
Always a pleasure.

0 comments: