CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Doobie Brothers & The Growlers

Guess who listened to the Doobie Brothers on the hillside this particular Sunday?
Yep.
Me.
Awesome.
Later that night when I met my friend to see show #2, The Growlers, he asked where I had been. I replied, "To see the Doobie Brothers. I needed to get some perspective."
He replied in his smart ass way, "...and the Doobie Brothers had that perspective?"
Duh. He clearly does not know anything about the greatness of the band.
Check out how rad the set-up for The Growlers was.
They may have been missing half of their band members that night, but the show was still incredible.
Plus, the mad alchemist slash scientist behind the projectors was full of knowledge.
He would not share any of his knowledge though.
I guess I look like someone who would steal his projector ideas.









0 comments: