CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Flashback!

Look what I found in my logbook today.
Guess what using my logbook means?
I am flying again.
I am so happy, excited, and focused.
Life is not about to get in the way this time.
Can you believe this photo is from when I first started flying a million years ago.
Okay. Okay. Not really.
It just seems that long ago.
It was really maybe only four years ago.

I just decided to mail this photo to my Grandfather.
He will love it even if I do not look the same.
We are in competition to see if I can beat his solo time.
Probably impossible, but I love convincing him it is going to happen.
He thinks it is pretty hilarious, and I love my Grandpa's laugh.
P.S. We lovingly call the plane "The Thunderbolt" at the port.

0 comments: