CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 2010


I could not have gotten through the last six months without a few amazing friends and my family. Kathe is one of those friends. The kind of friend that you know will always be in your life.

There was this one night in December '10 when Kathe had me over for dinner, catching up, and Spruce Goose wine. Yep, we bought some fancy aviation wine like good tourist should.

It was just what I needed in the midst of everything that was going on at the time.


We found her Grandparents records and record player.
They had my jams on vinyl.
1940-1950's style jams.

Check out the treasures Kathe gave me.
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants cookie jar and train case.
I told Kathe,
"This photo looks very Papa don't preach-ish. At least I got to keep the train case and traveling pants cookie jar...and the baby. Thanks Madonna for paving the way."
This night almost did not get any better.

Until we thought dancing would be a good idea.
I was all sorts of, "Eff you pneumonia and life. Kathe and I are going to try and re-create the Maniac dance from Flashdance."
Cell phone videos documented everything.
Very 2010 of us.
There might have been singing too, but that did not make it on the fancy video phone.
Next time.

0 comments: