CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Then We Went to Idaho to Say Goodbye-Part II/Burley

This is when I complained about how far we had to walk to our hotel room from the elevator.
Five steps.
Jordan could not stop laughing and documented the moment.
Exhaustion guys.
Five steps is a lot when I am tired.
Hungry, hot, or tired is just bad news bears for me.

Brothers. Uncles.
Memory Lane.
So glad we got to see Shane.
I think it has been 15 years since I have seen him.
Wait.
There was that one time he strolled in to the PVU airport like it was no big deal.
I was all sorts of, "Um, aren't you my cousin?"
That was awesome.
Cousins.
Sad. Faces.
We look so good.

Sad face part deux.

My cousins all have about a billion of the cutest kids.
This is how she pulls her sister around.
What of it.

This church still has a real phone in it for emergencies.
I emergency called God, but it was busy.
I bet he was on a party line.
We could not get enough it.
It was like we were from the future, and had never seen such a thing.

We stopped for our favorite road trip treat.
Guess who almost cried when the first gas station did not have them.
Oh, just both of us.
Don't worry, we found a larger than life package.
Success!
Someone tried to eat the entire package in one bite.
On our way home.
Back to reality.
During the trip Kathe sent me a text of a drawing El drew for me.
El has mad artist skills.
It made my day....even if she does think I have red ears.

0 comments: