CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Before Thanksgiving dinner we picked up a dryer.
Thanks Stace!
Best friend ever.
This is how my Mom helped.
What?
She is delivering their paper.
That is what she told me anyway, and I laughed really hard.
My Pops and I dealt with the dryer.
One great thing about growing up with only brothers is that there is little baby-ing.
Likes this.
We went to Jordan's new house for dinner.
He chose some sweeeeeet tunes.
Carpenters christmas album?
All-time favorite.
He also made us vegan pumpkin pie.
It is to die for.
This one is such a domestic goddess.

I played trucks with this little one.
Mischievous smile?
I think so.
Love him much?
More than anything.


We did not have napkins so we improvised.
I love it.
Leave it to Josedo to find a creative opportunity in everything. Ron is turning into a gamer.
So 2011 of him.

Seriously.
He means business.

How much do you love this gamer's static hair?
Probably the most.
I could just hug him all the live long day and night.
Family.
Love.
I was so sick I almost didn't make it to Thanksgiving, but I am so glad I did.
This was one of my best Thanksgiving's to date.
It was simple and full of everything it should have been.
Thank you to Josedo for making it happen in your new kick ass house.
Thanks pneumonia steroids for making me unrecognizable, and thanks to Sam for letting me vent about it via text at least a thousand times.
On the way to dinner my parents were talking about their lives pre-kids.
This is rare.
My Dad took a year off when he was 35-36 ish.
To do what?
Play tennis.
Yep. I asked and that was the answer I got.
Awesome.
He came out of his year break early because a company convinced him to.
He is a kick ass businessman if you didn't know.
In demand if you will.
On our drive to Josedo's house my Mom says to my Dad, "Do you remember Susan (her best friend at the time) coming to your house late and knocking on your door late at night when we were dating?"
"Vaguely," my Dad said.
"Susan wanted to know who 'this guy' was that I was dating so she convinced me to tell her where you lived in Provo, you know, at your condo. I made her park really far away because I was so embarrassed. She walked to your apartment and asked for fake directions. She told me you looked healthy because you were eating an apple."
Bwahahahahaha.
An apple.
This really happened and I was in heaven every second.
It was like my parents went back to their giddy, giggly, madly in love stage of dating even though they have been married for forty years or something insane like that.

0 comments: