CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Spruce Goose Adventure Part VI

Later that night we went to an intimate music party.
Told you.
Intimate.
We listened to Mark Radcliffe play his jams.
This lil' guy loved it.

We met new friends.
We had a blast.
One of my best adventures to date with Kathe.
I hope we have about a thousand more.
She is amazing friend.
Oh, and I got all sorts of hip and artsy in Portland.
Driving still sucked on our way home from the intimate music party.
Thank God for that magical little phone and her navigating skills.
I was so sick I was useless.
I also received these texts from American Dave.
I know Canadian Dave had a hand in creating them as well.
Nice work guys.
They made our night because they are just that hilarious.
Our new Portland friends are a hoot.


1 comments:

dave said...

The artist who sketched those pictures is nothing short of incredible. Obviously