CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Spruce Goose Adventure Part IV

After the Spruce Goose Museum, we drove around looking for our hotel.
Driving in Portland equals lame.
Then I sang Kathe some Kenny Loggins.
She didn't believe I love him.
She also couldn't believe I thought he was a babe.
This is her, "You think this guy is hot?" face.

We met Kathe's friend to hear him sing.
Except we missed the singing so we just hung out instead.

This is our new friend American Dave...

...and Canadian Dave.
Polly Pocket signed a C.D.
Hipster Hash was served at this restaurant.
Portland is soooo hip.


1 comments:

dave said...

Man that camera added more than 10 pounds onto me, good thing you got my good side! And I believe the Polly Pocket signing was on a cd from my dear musician friend Henry, who coincidentally, was just whacked in the head by a guitar HARD by a bandmate onstage during a show last week, a legedary Portland moment , all caught on tape and now on youtube, you should check it out...(search Hello Morning/Henry/guitar/head)