CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

Sam had this great idea to have an intimate dinner party and watch Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving on the tube.
Brilliant.
*****
Bros watching Black Dynamite.
Such a hilarious movie.
Watch it.
In the movie they say such gems as this:
Gloria: [After Black Dynamite kills a would-be assassin in a donut suit] How did you know?
Black Dynamite: Because donuts don't wear alligator shoes.
Oh snap!
Josedo was in love with my salad bowl.
His grimy little mitts almost tried to steal it.
The microwave doubles as a pantry for Sam so his wild kingdom does not get into his food.

MOriah and I might have accidentally let Sausage get into the makeshift pantry.
Oopsie.
We thought it was really funny.
Sam did not.
We got a seriously stern Dad/first grade teacher look.
Oh snap!
Hip wild kingdom coming right up.


Cookie town.
Population two.
Thanks Sam for a great night.
You throw smashing intimate dinner parties.
*****
Post Script.
Yes, I know how behind I am.
Thanksgiving in January? Awes.
I have been avoiding it because I know what comes next.
I make the rules guys.

0 comments: