CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Book Town

A few months ago, on a busy Saturday at the port, a man walked in with a book.
I was told this book was his first attempt at a novel and he wanted us to sell it.
He asked if I knew who he was.
I did not.
He told me he was well known for writing doctrine type books for certain religious people.
I told him if it was some sort of doctrine intertwined into a novel then he could count me out.
He chuckled at that one.
Um...not joking guy.
He promised me it was not like that, and I am always up for trying something new.
This type of book never appeals to me but I was pleasantly surprised.
I mean, an independent spunky woman that is a pilot. And! She is stunt horseback rider for movies?
I will go ahead an be her now.
Well done Mr. Doctrine.
I approve of this in the pilot shop.
Amy....you are about to fall in love with this book. It is right up your Twilight loving alley.
You should ask for a percentage of the sales.


0 comments: