CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Non-stop 24 Hours.

This day was 24 hours of craziness.
I woke up at 0500 to go fly.
Commitment.
I then went to the gym, cleaned, packed, and picked up Brasil to go to the airport.
This was just after we picked up G.S.W. at the port.
I demanded coffee, homework/business time, and a 20 minute nap.
Demanding face.

Brasil loves drinking coffee here because the mugs are larger than life.
True.
Then I turned G.S.W.'s room into my office.
They were not to sure about my business voice.
I have heard it is intense but that is how I get things done.
Brasil educated us.
I think this was when G.S.W. proceeded to tell me about my life and how I am doing it all wrong.
Thus the angry look.
Maybe it was not as dramatic as I am making it sound but his brutal honesty tends to get this reaction from me.
He is also right nearly 90% of the time.
Then Brasil said, "Remember when you used to cut my hair? You should do that now."

I really do not know why she is acting like she is so scared.
One. She requested the haircut.
Two. I can do it.
Three. I have done this about a thousand times.
Then I took my 20 minute nap (at 2000) and we went to Caribou...

0 comments: